Monday, July 23, 2012

Dooms Day

You may remember I mentioned to you guys that I was in quite a bit of pain from my wonderful hereditary disease. Well, since then I've been on antibiotics and am feeling much better!

On the downside, I've spent the entire morning driving to and from Temple, Texas, to meet with a surgeon.



After driving over an hour each way, waiting 65 minutes past my appointment time to even see the doctor, and having my blood drawn (squeel), I've finally got a date set to have my surgery.

This Thursday I'll be going under the knife and to say the least, I am just a bit freaked out. I've never been under general anesthesia nor had any type of surgery so I'm really not sure what to expect.

If you're the praying type, I'd greatly appreciate a few prayers sent my way.

Until then... I'll just keep freaking out!

No comments: