Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pain In My Butt

It's been a while since my last post...

For about 3 weeks now I have been laid up in bed and on my couch because of a crappy little hereditary issue. I'm suffering from a Pilonidal Cyst (I'll let you do the googling and spare the details) and have been in extreme pain.

THE GOOD: Luckily, I've been on antibiotics and pain killers and am on my road to recovery.
THE BAD: I've got to have surgery to get the sucker removed.

I've never had surgery and am just a bit freaked out. From what I've been told... it's like taking a really really awesome nap! With that being said... keep your fingers crossed for me that I wake up!

Other good news is that I while being stuck on my tummy for weeks, I've had plenty of bonding time with our little monster who really isn't so little anymore.






I really cannot wait to get back to feeling like myself and off of my medication, maybe then I will feel motivated to do something!

1 comment:

Brooke Hamilton said...

AW, so sorry to hear about your issue. I believe my mom went through the same thing. You say it's hereditary...uh oh. I'll pray your surgery goes well and hope you feel better soon. At least you get to hang out with your cute pup:)