Friday, August 24, 2012

Foodie Friday: Crab & Potato Soup

Over the rainy weekend all I could think about was how excited I was for fall and all of the warm, comforting meals that come along with it. Being the impatient person that I am, when the craving for a warm, heavy soup came along, I had to have it. Turning to my pantry, I pulled out a few ingredients and threw them into a pot. Out of no where-- poof! bam! thank you, ma'am! came this delicious hearty soup that will now be a staple in our household for years to come.

**********

Crab & Potato Soup

Prep Time: None
Cook Time: 5 minutes

Yields: 2 servings

Ingredients:
  • 2 cans Campbell's Cream of Potato Soup
  • 1/2 can diced potatoes
  • 1 can shredded crab meat (drained)
  • 1 cup water
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Throw all ingredients into a pot, stir, and cook over medium heat until warm. Enjoy!

**********