Friday, January 13, 2012

Love Makes the World Go 'Round

Today I thought I'd share a few of things that I'm loving lately. Maybe you will see something that sparks your interest, too!

  • Like everyone else and their mommas... Pinterest. It makes me feel crafty, want to bake, cook, buy a house, get married, be a fashion designer, and everything else that I'm not! It makes me feel productive even though I'm really just wasting endless hours looking at pictures.

Perfect for my children's (that I don't have) room.

Ready for a bikini bod!
    
    I will find an occasion to make this cake
       
    Gimme gimme everything

  • This video. It really is awesome. I'm a sucker for anything romantic and cheesey and anything that has to do with weddings! I just love all of these "surprise" wedding dances these days!



  • This one is sort-of a love hate. You can read the full story here. I'm sure you have all heard of Natalee Holloway, who was said to have dissapeared on a senior trip to Aruba. It's believed that Joran van der Sloot killed her, but somehow it's never been proven. I have watched many shows and read quite a few stories about the Holloway case and it is so sad, and sickening. It's so sad to watch, because it is so obvious that he killed her, or at least had something to do with her dissapearance. Joran actually just pled guilty to killing another woman in Peru, and was sentenced to 28 years. I love this becuase he is in jail, but I hate this because it's only 28 years? He flat out pleaded guilty and isn't going to jail for life. He is such a scum bag. I could go on all day about this, but I wont. Just glad he is locked away!

  • Foodbuzz! Have you guys heard of it? It is a website that you can connect with people, bloggers or non-bloggers and share recipes! The community is so dang friendly and there are already so many recipes that I want to try! I'm thinking about creating a recipe-to-try book soon and loading the bad boy up with all kinds of goodies. Get ready for this blog to turn into my personal cook-book!


What are you loving lately?? I'd love to see some awesome stuff to further waste my time with... seriously!

No comments: